Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Very famous Cat

It was the weekend when my and my cat were sleeping until 10:00 in the morning like always. She is black and white and is very curious and kind of fat. She is also fluffy and fuzzy. My cat's name is Lizzie. When I woke up Saturday I let her out in a few minutes I did not see her anywere. I did not even see her at the door waiting to come in. So I thought maybe she got into the garage agian. I looked but she wasn't in the garage or in the horseshue pits or in my building or in my daddys building. She wasn't anywere I knew about. Next I thought she was in a tree but she wasn't in a tree either. So I had to go inside and ratle her food so maybe she would come to eat her food. Then we had to leave to the race at Charlotte it was a dog and cat race and the owners of the dogs and cats that were racing were all there. All of my friends were there, even my crew chif was there. So everything was prety awkward because I didn't know were she was usually I hear her meow. I was on the step when someone took me to my cat's house an dman that house was so big it was like two giant rooms in there. Even I was suprised that she had that big house. I realized it was the final lap and guess what? She was racing and she won? My cat Lizzie won! I was so excited that she won! Now she did burn outs on the turns and on the stright aways but she also hit a dog's car into the wall and won!!!! My favorite part was when she went into pit road I liked when the dogs went to work on the car and give her tgires for her to get alot of grip until the next time she comes. The 88 team was prety tough because she was wrecing everybody that hit the car and man, she was fast too! I think you know but she was so famous that she had 8 houses. Finaly I saw her when she dropped her car off we talked. Lizzie told me that it was the good life to be driving a race car and having fun drifting down the sharp turnsand knoking people out of the way and going to pit road and doing those pit burn out. I love my famous race car driver CAT!!!!

No comments: