Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Story

This one time my mommy was saying to me that she was going to go to her friends house. His name was Mikey. So I had to go with my mommy because my sister was at school and my daddy was a work. My mommy said that I would have a great time. So she suggested I bring a game or some Lego's with me just in case I get bord or I don't know what to do. When we got there I was happy that he had a Play Station 2 in his livingroom. I was so happy because I brought a video game called SLED STORM. So when we each agreed on which track we wanted we started the race and I took the lead for the first 2 laps. Then I let Mikey take the lead for the last 2 laps. Then we got a tie because I came on strong thinking that he was somebody else. We both laughed because we did the scond best lap in the whle game. So that means we almost beat the game. When he went to walk his dogs named Jazmin + Cozy. So I thought it would be a great idea to go with him because I like dogs...., a lot. So when we got the harness on Jazmin and got the leash on Cozy we opened the door and the dogs bursted out and they went straight to the junkyard. I didn't even know there was a junkyard right beside his house. So I got to hold Cozy the dog because she is gentle with the way that she wants to pull.

No comments: