Monday, February 25, 2013

A Snowman Story

When it snows in winter, me and my brother go out to play. When we do go out, we make snowmen. Once we did, I came the next day. My snowman wasn't there! When I saw a trail, I followed it. So when I did, there were snowmen ahead of me! So the trail ended. I saw 15 snowmen with more coming! So I picked my snowman out, and signaled for him to come over my way. So he did. Then we talked about why he was here. He said "Well your best friends snowman came to tell me, and so after that I went with him." "So then we went down the biggest hill he and your best friends snowman could find." So it was a race to me. Who ever got to me first, would win. When they started my snowman got behind. Then he came back. But got a little off course. So in my mind, I thought "he knows where to go!" Well, I was right because he pulled back into 1st place. Finally they got to the end. It was a race to me. At the last second he pulled in front then back, then in front again. He had won! So both snowmen had a good talk with each other. So I get into the conversation too. We had a good talk until 11:00 then we went to the sled grounds and sleded some more! Finally we went to my house and sleded even more! I went to bed then. My snowman didn't.

No comments: